![]() |
The Best Fashion House in Chapai Nawabgong |
Design Details:
1.Gold-Toned embellished saree and has an embellished border
Blouse Piece
The model is wearing a blouse from our stylist's collection, see the image for a mock-up of what the actual blouse would look like
2.Fabric:
Satin is a weave that typically has a glossy surface and a dull back. It has a good drape, elasticity and renowned for being a luxurious fabric.
3.Size & Fit
Length: 5.5 metres plus 0.8 metre blouse piece
Width: 1.06 metres (approx)
4.Address: Chapai Nawabgong center, 6300, Shibgong Thana Area, 5.Phone: 8801743865649
6.Gmail: rajkumarshil785036@gmail.com
7.Brought to you by Rajkumar Fashion (The Best Fashion House in Chapai Nawabgo


What if I could freely watch the sports game I want on a sports TV where I can be satisfied? How happy is it? You can enjoy that good luck with Gorilla TV. Gorilla TV provides members with information of various genres that no other sports broadcasting TV could do.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.vssportstv.com/